New!!! Healthcare Pathway Program
Be part of it!
For students who are interested in a healthcare career, the Healthcare Pathway program is a great opportunity to gain valuable insight into how to succeed. On Saturday, November 4, Park Cities Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates will host the first Healthcare Pathway event.
This event will bring together experts in medicine, college admissions, and educational counseling. It will feature speakers who are hand-selected because they can offer the best advice about applying to colleges and succeeding in the healthcare profession.
In addition to this great event, there will be volunteer and job shadowing opportunities oered to help enhance students' college applications and make them stand out!
VISIT https://parkcitiesoms.com/community/healthcare-pathway/ to RSVP for this event.
Attend this event to learn more and get in on this exciting new program:
- DATE: Saturday, Nov 4, 2017
- TIME: 9:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- LOCATION: Bluebonnet Room at the DoubleTree Hilton Dallas-Richardson
1981 North Central Expressway, Richardson, TX 75080
- RAFFLE PRIZE: Two $500 Scholarships
- Dr. Michael Ray and Dr. William Phillips Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons at Park Cities Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
- Kazumi Kojima Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist at Baylor University Medical Center Dallas
- Amanda McNiel Dental Hygienist at the office of Dr. Sarah Tevis Poteet
- High School Counselor - TBA
#2C2SMILE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to improving lives through community-based programs, such as Healthcare Pathway, all of which focus on providing services around health care.